What I have learnt and realised...
What I have learnt and realised...
✓ Stop thinking
✓ Stop trying to teach others, everyone knows everything (the param porul, the God is inside of them, it is just they have in tune the channel yet). Just share your experiences, don't try to be a teacher to others!
✓ Art and science of ignoring
- thoughts, mind chatter, auto pilot thinking and analysing or microanalysising, making comparison studies, risk analysis....as it is I know the ultimate truth
- when facing unpleasant situations (got scolded for no reasons or misunderstanding etc)
- an unnecessary, unimportant, or an unwanted input detected through the 5 senses - seeing, listening, smelling, talking, eating
✓ Just go with flow, be REAL, you don't have to plan every single details, your soul and the universe would guide you through perfectly...it is actually applicable to any situations.
✓ Only an enlighten Soul can enlighten others!
Comments
Post a Comment