Journal June 2021
Date: 1/6
After understanding the power of online group meditation especially with the great Masters, I have started searching high and low for Pradeep Vijay Masters's meditation sessions, especially the retreat sessions and also the crystal meditation sessions. A few months ago, Ive come know that Master Pradeep has a very special and powerful crystal, however I've missed his sessions (my sisters have sent the links but it didn't reach my mind because I was swimming and drowning in my 'self-created rubbish' in my mind.) I was so not happy with my self for missing such great opportunities. Don't expect your doors would be knocked always!
Somehow, I found a link and the class was at 11.30pm (for 15 days), I excitedly joined Pradeep Vijay Master's meditation session that night.
It was not easy to remain sitted for 1 hour meditation because it has been quite some time done meditation for a longer period of time.
Date: 6/6
I've joined Navneet Master's meditation session at 9 pm (21-day meditation programme).
Date: 30/6
Today, Navneet Master has broken my 'the feeling special ego'. Suddenly, the 'the chatter box which is the teacher inside of me, who always couldn't stop teaching, and relaying about everything, the knows all professor', just halt, stop!
Suddenly, I big fat question was thrown back to her, ''are you sure that you know everything?', are you sure that you are special? are you sure everything that you know are actually the truth or do now realise that suddenly you felt like you know nothing?'
Thank you Navneet Master.
Today, I have learnt that...
You must be humble always,
you are not special.
You are nothing.
You came from the nothingness and you are going back to the same nothingness.
Also always remember that, your entity is just the same as every other living being out there and also all other creations.
Comments
Post a Comment