Anastasia story is mind blowing!

 A few months ago, my sister sent me Anastasia storybook in PDF format. She said it is very interesting, it seems those who have read her books could feel her accompanying them and guiding them through journey throughout the entire books. However I couldn't read the book then due to my circumstances (phone dah kong haha).

Now when I have come across this book again only I've realised how amazing this book is!

Oh! Darling Universe! I would like to have the full set of Anastasia The Ringing Cedars of Russia books written by Vladimir Megre. (in a hard copy form, please bless me..) I love books actually, reading and also collecting especially precious spiritual books like this.

Anastasia, She is completely connected to all the plants, animals around her, also to the panjabutanggal, mother nature, her inner-self and to the universe itself. Wow! Just wow!

Yesterday, I saw a zoom session in a PSSM WhatsApp group, about Anastasia book reading session. I quickly joined the session, Oh My God! It was a mind blowing experiences. Not only the story itself is mind-blowing but the host herself, Uthra, the way that she delivered the story was amazing. It was very insightful and inspiring for me.

Sister Uthra narates the story wonderfully, her words, expressions, emotions and her body language were just wonderful. I wonder why only 12 people were attending the class. It was such a amazing session! It was also a wonderful and inspiring spiritual journey of an enlighten soul! 

Hope others could also enjoy this book with Anastasia and get benefits from her journey. 

Actually, I haven't finished reading this book yet, most of the time I would listen to her story at the below link.

https://archive.org/details/AnastasiaTheRingingCedarsOfRussia110/page/n19/mode/2up

OmSakthi! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journal July 2021

Journal June 2021

Everything is happening for a good reason